Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Blog

I used to have a blog. I didn't really write much in it. But i kept it alive and colorful and you know... presentable. Then i got busy with my job, then my MBA. Now, that i had some free time, thought i'd update the info on the blog but the thing is i cant find my blog! I forgot the URL. I have no record of it in my email history. Its just gone. Its as if it never existed. Did i just imagine i had a blog. I remember writing on my blog, it was there.

Lets assume it was there and im sure thats a safe assumption. The question is where did it go. Did the blogger people take it away. I even read through the tag 'Iused to have a blog, where did it go' in the help section. But to no avail. My blog is gone. No one knows where it is. All i'm saying is, i used to have a blog

No comments:

Custom Search